Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Amanda hates it when I post on here

The reason that Amanda hates it is because we do not read this for a few weeks so we spend at least an hour reading to get caught up on all of the news. By the time we are done reading, she just wants to make out. But I am like, "Hey. Let me post." But I am weak. That is why I usually only post from Mom and Dad's computer. When we do read, we usually each read every other. As Aman reads, I try to guess who wrote it, and as I read, she tries to guess who wrote it. I think I know my family better than she does. It may be because I have known you guys a little longer than she has. But that is no excuse. She claims that she will try harder. I think that she will succeed. English is such a hard language to have to write in. If I hadn't grown up speaking it and writing it, I probably would not be from around here. Maybe from cananda or something.

Anyways... I like musical instruments. I played the trumpet for a few months, and then switched to the tuba. I have always wanted to play the drums though. I always enjoyed playing around on the computer with the music programs and making obnoxious music. That may be the closest I ever get to playing some of the instruments that I have always wanted to learn.

I like to think that when I was growing up in High School I was a pretty cool kid. I was in lot of band things, and my senior year I was in swimming and track. I was also in one play. So I got to do a lot of different things and meet a lot of different people.

On September 11th 2001 I was working at RB Rubber. The first I heard about the attacks was from a guy named Mark who was coming to work on day shift. He said that he heard from his wife that some planes had crashed. I still was not too sure what was going on. I went over to the Lay's after work, and watched some stuff on the television. I think that I saw one of the two towers fall live, but I am not quite sure if it was showing it again or for the first time. To me it is still unbelievable that four planes were taken over on the same day. Not only that, but they got three of them to crash into buildings. They took both towers done. Think about that. That is unbelievable. They took a chunck out of our nation's department of defense building. Right now I hear the rain beating upon the ground. It is calming and peaceful. It is going to put me to sleep in a few minutes. To me the rain is God's lullaby. It has already put Aman to sleep, and she still needs to take her medicine. So I think I will be the great husband that I am and bring her the pills she must take.

Good night everybody. You guys are the most bunch of weird people that I have had the pleasure of being related to.

Nathan

No comments: