Sunday, September 19, 2004

I'm a tree, too

Mindy, I didn't think this would be a boring question. I just thought of the idea of posting them, after I had written this one, so I started with the next question. It's interesting that you wrote about a willow tree. Here's what I wrote:

I think I would be a willow tree. I remember one house we lived in when I was a teenager that had a willow tree in the backyard. I loved that tree. I’d never had one in my yard and I always thought they were beautiful. I loved the leaves that came nearly to the ground and formed a private world where you could forget your troubles. I would sit under it and watch the beautiful patterns of the shadows on the grass. Willow trees seem so serene. I guess that’s the way I want to be. Calm and serene even in life’s storms. They may beat me around but I can withstand anything. Yeah, I think I’d be a willow tree.

It looks like lots of you have responded to the last question, so here's another one to work on. Tell about any pets you had as a child. (Or any you've had since then)

No comments: