Friday, September 03, 2004

Jared's back!

Actually I got back two days ago, but I'm still recovering from that trip. Working 15 to 18 hours a day with only four or five hours of sleep every night can kind of wear you down. Now that I'm back at my store they're still making everyone work a ton of extra hours, so I get to supplement my 55 hours last week and 65 this week with another 55 next week. And through all of this, I'm still going to school full time, and thinking about my children (since I don't actually get to see them too often) and so I'm not blogging much.

I have lots of family heirlooms. My lederhosen, my mission journals, all the music I've written, three or four scrapbooks ...

Ha ha ha, just kidding. I ALSO have a few things I've inherited. I have Grandpa's tie, and that wooden toy airplane from Wisconsin. And I'm balding. Now there's a family heirloom!

I'm also interested in preserving all those old movies. I know Dad already transferred alot of them to video years ago, but I don't see any reason why we couldn't put them all on DVD now. I don't have a DVD player yet, but I'll still want a copy! I'll become modern someday, I promise!

No comments: