Monday, September 13, 2004

I didn't write the questions.

I got these questions at Enrichment Night and I'm not sure what all of them are. I didn't even choose this new one, Clarissa did. Anyway the point is to trigger your thoughts, and remember Trina, you started college at 17, so you were a teenager. I know what you mean, though, I didn't have much of a teenage social life when I was in high school, but I'll think of something to write about. I can't say that I didn't have a social life as a teenager because I met your daddy when I was still 19. That seems incredible, I was just a baby.

Thanks, Jared, for the research, I don't know when we're going to be able to afford that equipment, and I'm sure it's getting better and the price is coming down. Maybe we'll get a DVD burner when we get our laptop, but that may take a few years.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: