Wednesday, September 22, 2004

missionaries

Just a random sidenote - Neil Tolman gets home from his mission today, and Paco Nava leaves the MTC for Russia today. They're probably both already on planes as I type this. And Tren Nowling got his call to Venezuela. He reports to the MTC on Nov. 3. So I'm still maintaining my "quota" of 2 missionaries. I don't believe I've ever NOT had a missionary to write to since my friend Kevin left on his mission 3 months after I turned 18. Crazy.

Mindy, I should send a package to Paco soon, since his birthday just passed (and I didn't even send him a letter - SHAME on me!) and Christmas is coming. What should I send him that he can't get in Russia? What did you wish you had when you were there? I haven't done very well with writing letters consistently in about the last year (since just before I left Oregon, so Adam can't be blamed for that), but I really need to get back on the ball. Tren and Paco aren't just buddies or friends - they're my Montana family ... who I'm really missing right now, so I'm going to shut up and get to work.

No comments: