Friday, September 03, 2004

I love my Dad!

I'm VERY glad that there was a happy end to that story .. I love my Dad! How long were you in there? Did everyone cheer when you got out? I did!

Not much is going on up here .. the weather is a lot like Oregon's .. cold and rainy. It's been this way for an entire week. I had no idea that Calgary actually ever had weather like this, it had only been for a day at a time, and half of that day was sunny. Apparently this is fall weather, and then winter comes right before Halloween. Strange to admit, but I'm kinda looking forward to all the snow again (but it means I'm going to have to fix my boots!).

Other than all that, I'm spending most of my time playing on the computer, watching TV, scrapbooking and drawing .. and of course working on my goals (posted on the bbcmeltdown website). I know that I've been saying that my immigration paperwork will go in soon, but this time I mean it .. we're hoping to have it in within the next 3 weeks or so. Wish us luck!

No comments: