Saturday, October 02, 2004

Web Design.

I've been playing with a few designs for the homepage. What I've come up with has a sidebar on each side with links, and when you click on them the new page opens in the middle with those sidebars still visible. On one side is the links to everyone's individual pages for pictures, etc. On the other side there are links to Mom's history page, a collaborative cookbook, the Question of the Day Blog, and what I call the "Artist's Forum" for creative writing and paintings and cartoons and whatever else creative we come up with. There will also be links to outside websites such as the BBC Meltdown, junglechicken.com, lds.org, and anything else deemed worthy for inclusion. The initial homepage in the middle would have the tree logo (if someone will scan it or recreate it and e-mail it to me or post it here) as well as any important announcements -- wedding dates, pregnancies, Mt. St. Helens erupting, etc. I know it all sounds very complicated, but I've done this kind of stuff before and it looks really neat. It's time to show off what someone other than Eric can do. (No offense bro.)

This is what Mom and I came up with in our brainstorming session. Any other thoughts or ideas?

No comments: