Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Mindy's Thoughts

I would love to do a homepage design, but if I drew anything I would have no way of getting it onto the computer. I have no scanner or digital camera. But I might come up with something anyway, and eventually mail it home and we can change the homepage picture then. *shrugs* And I agree with Trina - the big I looks weird, otherwise it's cool. Make it bigger.

The Mission Statement should maybe go below the logo, in a cooler font. And cooler fonts on the folders too. I was thinking the side-bar was going to be a little bigger (especially with bigger fonts), and have a second side-bar on the opposite side with all the other links .. BBC, LDS.org, etc. I'm not sure if that would work, but maybe it'd look a little more balanced. And add blogger.com .. so after looking at the blog, we have a quicker way of getting to where we can post.

I would like to figure out how to make my own little website (for my folder), even though I don't know WHAT I'd do with it right now. I have NO idea how to make websites, and although Jason can build a computer, he doesn't have much experience with website building. Maybe the boys can have mini-lessons over the blog or something, on how to do the basics of making our folders.

No comments: