Friday, October 08, 2004

Mom's Answer

First I'll answer the latest question.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My first thought was to think about my appearance. I’d like to be a bit smaller around and I’d like to have straight teeth and there are a few other things about my physical body that I’d like to change but they are not as important as some other changes I need to make. I think what I’d really like to change about myself is the bad habit of procrastination. I need to make myself do things NOW and not keep putting them off. I guess I have this lazy streak that I need to get rid of. You know what? I CAN change that about myself. I think I will work on it, tomorrow. Wait a minute, I can do it NOW!

Thanks Jared for the lessons but I for one am still struggling. Be patient with me and I think I'll get it. When we get our page all the way up it will be fantastic. I've already made it my home page. (Which is why it's nice to have google on there.)

There has been a little talk about Christmas lists but no lists have been sent yet, at least not to me. I know it's only October but if it flies as fast as September did it will be Christmas in no time. PLEASE either post or email your lists, depending on how public you want them. I'll get mine together in the next few days and get them off to each of you, but you know that I like whatever you choose to give and if you can't afford to send presents, that's fine, we still want to send you something, you're our kids.

No comments: