Tuesday, October 05, 2004

homepage

Let the criticism begin ...
- I like the palmtree and sun, even if it's not our original Insanity Inc. logo. The big I next to it, not so much.
- Like the mission statement and values ... where did they come from? Is that something we came up with years and years ago that I've just forgotten about?
- Can we change to a more fun font for the text than blah Times? I like the scripty ones.
- Why is Google a link? What's the significance of that?

So, I take it that Theresa married the guy she's been with for a number of years, and is Sadie and Maddie's father? Yes? What's his name, anyway? Are they still living in the house on Howard St. where Uncle Gary lived when we were kids? Adam and I have a wedding to go to this weekend - our bishop's daughter and Adam are good friends. We're taking care of the babies (5 of them, the oldest is 3) during the sealing, and then going to the fancy shmancy reception with a string quartet and a sit-down meal at the nicest Marriott hotel in the city. (One of our bishopric counselors is one of THE Marriotts.) I had to go to a work meeting there once. It's quite beautiful.

No comments: