Thursday, October 28, 2004

Anyone Else?

Last night there was a lunar eclipse, they say the last one for a couple of years. And I saw it! It just looked grey and clouded over, but it was cool none the less. That's the second one that I've seen up here .. the first was about this time a year ago, soon after I saw the Northern Lights! It's nice that the sky has been clear, and the sun has been out, and the snow has been melting. The temperature is supposed to drop again this weekend though, so we'll see what happens.

Also, Tawnia, I put a comment under your question about shoe-sizes.

As for a bicycle, yes, I had one. First I rode the little green one with the training-wheels and I remember wanting to learn real bad, since I was slower than the Symolons when we all rode up to People's Market. I did get my own bike for my birthday one year .. I want to say it was my seventh? but I'm not sure. It was purple and white, with a banana-seat, and noise-makers on the wheels. Mom and Dad wheeled it out of the laundry room. I think by that time I knew how to ride, but if not I learned soon after. We liked to take our bikes to school, because riding down the huge hill of Lafayette (coming down Market St from 7th, all the way to 99W), was always fun, and we could be home so much faster than walking. We were always late though, and we hated to ride up the hill, so we'd get Dad to load the bikes in the car when we made it to the post office and drive us up to school, and then we'd ride home.

No comments: