Sunday, October 03, 2004

I remember them too!

When I was in Germany, Elder Uchtdorf was President of the Europe West Area, and he came and spoke at one of our zone conferences. About halfway through my mission, President Hinckley and Elder Oaks came through Europe and we had a regional conference in Berlin, and Elder Uchtdorf also spoke there. A few months later we got a new Area President, Elder Neil Anderson. He did a zone conference too.

About six months ago, President Bednar came to our stake conference in Colleyville TX. Michelle got to hear him speak, but I wasn't able to make it to that meeting. I think Bryan was sick or something.

I've got this website just about put together -- and yes Eric I did it with frames -- but obviously there are a few diffeing opinions about what all should be included as far as subfolders. I propose a secret ballot vote -- everyone email me a list of what folders you think should be included and majority wins. Just remember that my idea was the best one and vote for that. I'll do the website with one sidebar to minimize any possibility of scrolling.

No comments: