Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Page Design

Mindy! Yeah! Either mail a picture home or to me and it'll get scanned in. I've just started thinking about making an animated logo in Flash, but that's just a thought. I certainly am planning on putting together some tutorials on building your page. I also recommend checking out a book on HTML from the library and just trying it out. All you need is Notepad and a browser.

I don't think there should be more than one sidebar though, just so we can keep more screen space for the "content". However, I think they should probably be reorganized a bit. I'm sure Jared will be tinkering with it over these weeks to come. Good suggestion on adding the blogger link. That could go right under the "blog" link for easy access.

My other suggestion on the links is having three sections: The internal links, the family-run links (BBC, Jungle Chicken...) and outside links (Google, LDS.org, etc.).


No comments: