Saturday, October 23, 2004

Colors! Beautiful Colors!

Hi everybody!

I just updated my personal page with a websafe color reference chart. This chart was a pain to create but it's very helpful. These colors are pretty much guaranteed to look right on almost anyone's system. The RGB codes are listed right below each color for easy reference. You can just copy and paste the code into your body bgcolor tag or your body text tag or your font color tag or whatever. If you don't know what I'm talking about with all this "tag" nonsense, then get crackin' on that HTML. I hear Nathan is a great teacher (if you live in Oregon), he got Clarissa set up, and Jared has proven himself a fine distance educator.

In other news, I got laid off from American Home Loans yesterday. The company is not doing well financially, and they had to drastically cut payroll. There were seven of us laid off at the same time in my department, and my department only had about 20 people in it. Don't cry, I pretty much hated my job anyway, and this was about as painless a layoff as you can imagine (I had just been fantasizing about quitting mere days before). I was able to enjoy some beautiful Fall weather yesterday with Laurel, which I couldn't have done otherwise. The trick now is to find another job... but that shouldn't be too hard. Or at least that's what I think... maybe you'd better keep us in your prayers... just to be on the safe side.

No comments: