Saturday, October 16, 2004

From Jared's other half

Mindy your picture showed up. That was cute.

I absolutely love the cookbook in the websight. I will start using it right away. I just need to go to the grocery store and pick up some of the ingredients. I'm just down here getting geared up for the holiday season. The kids are excited about Halloween. Bryan is going to be Batman (although we also have a race car driver outfit). Brooke is going to be a cat free to good home. We are going to dress he up like a cat, then put a box around her, add some stuffed cats, and write free to get home on the box. Of course, if Brooke protest, she can just be a white cat if she wants to. I have some ideas for the Christmas list that was requested. Jared and I will probably email that out tomorrow. He isn't here right now to tell me his part.

How did I like my placement in my family? I was 4th of 7, which puts me right in the middle. I guess I liked it fine. My sisters were 4 and 6 years older than me, so I was mostly surrounded by boys. I was a tomboy when I was little, but I also had the security of protective brothers. By the time I was 13 I had my own room, because my sisters had grown up and moved out. Being in a large family could be hectic at times, but it is nice now with so much family support.

Michelle


No comments: