Saturday, October 16, 2004

Christmas is coming

First I'm glad that the cookbook is being used. Thanks Michelle. I hope other people add to it. Of course, I added the recipes you sent in for the wedding cookbooks. I've been trying some of the ones that are new to me, too.

Now concerning my subject - Christmas. I've found a good sale on movies that lasts only until the end of October, so if any of you have particular movies that you want us to get, you'd better hurry and send the lists. I won't guarantee that you'll get a movie but I'll consider it. Also, Dad suggested that I become the clearing house of gift giving. You can all register with Mom and if you choose something off someone's list let me know so I can prevent others from giving them the same thing. Just a thought. Do you like that idea?

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: