Sunday, October 10, 2004

THANK YOU NATHAN!

Nate came over today and fixed my website for me. I couldn't figure out how to do tables and get it to work, but he figured it out and got the recipes into columns for me. I'd like to arrange them by categories but at least they're on there for now. I was also trying to help Clarissa get her picture to show up. I tried putting it on the site and thought that would solve the problem but it didn't. Can one of you guys get it on there for her?

Reminder everyone - it's time to get those Christmas lists together so we can look for the sales. That includes suggestions for little people like Brooke and Bryan.

I hope you all had a good weekend. We went to a "Buddy Walk" for Down Syndrome yesterday. One of my students invited me to be his buddy. It was rainy but it was still fun.
Love, MOM

No comments: