Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Introducing... Insanity!

Welcome to the new Insanity Inc. website! This is everyone's website, so you get to do whatever you feel is best with your individual folders. If you want to do it yourself, just ask Eric or me and we'll give you the secret passwords (which will not be published over the internet like this). Or, if you're not comfortable (even though it really is super easy) then we can set things up for you.

Responding to Trina's questions:

The logo that is there is a space filler I threw in just so there would be something there. An official logo contest is hereby opened to anyone who cares to make a contribution. I know Dad's interested in doing one up, but Nate had some thoughts and I'd like to see a contribution from Mindy, so please get something better than my logo.

The font can be changed. Absolutely.

The mission statement and values were made up by me just this morning. Also open for amending.

Remember all, this is your site, so feel free to play with it. Eric and I were thinking that if you want to make changes in your folders, post an announcement on the blog so that we don't all have to keep looking in every folder. Other than that, go have fun.

No comments: