Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My Life

So what's the latest question from Mom? Just wondering?

My life is continuing on. I was sick over conference weekend and still managed to watch all four sessions (plus the RS broadcast the week before.) And then I missed work on Monday. After one day of sitting around and doing nothing I decided that I didn't care how I felt and I was going to work anyway... and so I've been at work the last two days, even with a miserable cold.

I enjoyed conference a lot. I love the gospel and love hearing from the Lord's servants. It's nice to get the spiritual boost that comes from conference.

Anyway, It's getting dark out and I still have to walk home... so I'll cut this short.

The website looks good to me, although I don't know that my page will ever end up with anything on it... at least not until I'm able to get home at Christmas.
-T

No comments: