Saturday, October 09, 2004

Answers

Traditions - The most memorable of traditions was what the family did around Christmas. Jason grew up doing the exact opposite, so I'd really like to change that, and make Christmas' more memorable for him now. I know that I won't be able to make it to Oregon for Christmas this year, but maybe next year, and I can really show Jason how I celebrated growing up. Last year we did have a tree, but I did all the decorating. And Christmas was really just in the one room. I want to make/buy more decorations this year, and have it really really feel like Christmas. It's just hard to have it with just two people I guess, after growing up and always having so many more. I'll see what I can do to change it this year. Other than that, I'm not sure what traditions Jason and I will have. I guess we'll look back in ten years and let you know.

Changing - I would really like to change my weight right now, since I've gained so much since being married. More importantly, I'd like to actually have the inner strength to actually make myself regularly do work outs. I get distracted way too easily, and although I do SOME working out, I don't do nearly enough to get the results I want. I'd like to be less depressed, but that will probably come with getting a job, and having the ability to take classes and whatnot. I really should just appreciate what I have now - the freedom to do what I want, the time to do drawings, scrapbooking, etc. I know that as soon as I do work, I'll look back and wish I could do this all again. I am doing okay with taking advantage of the free time .. I've got quite a few more drawings to add to the pile.

No comments: