Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Folders and Wedding Post

Hi all!

FOLDERS: I don't quite understand why we would need to vote on folders Jared. I mean, it's really wide open. If you want your own section, you can have it, and if you want to create a section for everyone to participate in (a gallery, a cookbook, etc.) well then, that's fine too. I don't mean to be contrary, but I don't see where the controversy is that needs to be settled is all. Whatever people want to create, that's cool. I think I'll send you some emails and make some phone calls to describe what I'm talking about because I don't know how clear I'm being.

WEDDING: In other news, Laurel and I attended Theresa and Ray's wedding this afternoon in Whittier. We saw Gary, Karen, Jeff, Jackie, Leigh... and Marie. And Theresa and Sadie and Maddie of course. They were so cute. It was very nice, and everyone was very happy. We got to see Dad's brothers dance, and that was worth the price of admission itself. What is with us Palmer men and dancing?

No comments: