Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Is anybody out there?

This site has been rather quiet lately so I thought I'd ask another question and see if we can wake it up. It didn't work last time - I guess nobody liked that question - but we'll try another one anyway. How did you first meet your in-laws? Now don't think that if you're not married you don't have to answer this one, you have in-laws, too. A brother-in-law and some sisters-in-law. I know some of you met them ahead of time so let's hear your stories and your first impressions. It should prove interesting, or at least get someone talking. By the way, have any of you seen the things I've put on my site lately?

Also, Jared, Dad would like a copy of the thing he put on the movie site about his acting experience. Better yet, why not put the page back up so we can all see it and add to it?

Dad is getting so excited about the reunion that he wants me to put up a tentative schedule. He's also talking about planning meals already. I guess you can let me know if you have any particular preferences. As for the schedule - this is the way I see it.

Saturday or Sunday everyone arrives.
Sunday we all go to church in Yamhill at 10:00 Dinner that afternoon about 3:00
Monday we can do our girls time out thing and have a barbecue for dinner.
Tuesday is movie day
Wednesday is temple day.
Thursday we'll be getting ready to head for Seattle. Max doesn't expect us there too early and dinner will be on our own tht night, so we'll probably all go out for pizza or something.

That's about what we've come up with so far.

Love ya....Mom

and Dad

No comments: