Thursday, March 09, 2006

A funny story

When I put up my last post on the Daily Eric blog I thought I was posting to this blog. That just goes to show how tired I was this morning.

I'm still that tired. Maybe a little more.

I'm hoping for a full night's sleep tonight.

I can't believe I won the contest, and I did it all by not calling. Sometimes dreams really do come true. I wonder what I won.

Nathan (if you'll recall) won my blog contest last time, but he hasn't collected his prize, which is a cool Flash animation. Oh, that reminds me Nate: Laurel's doing more art these days. I'll bug her again about illustrating your poem if you want. (I just thought of that.)
In other news, I'm going to go home and then make some calls and prepare for a meeting and then go on visits and then go to a meeting and then go home and sleep.

The End?

Yes, the end.

No comments: