Monday, March 13, 2006

New Movie Time!

There's a new movie on my page. We made this one Saturday. Laurel was taking a nap most of the time I was shooting it, but she did create the music. It's pretty sweet. She also helped coach Stevie into what I think is one of the most nuanced performances by an infant I've ever seen. Especially when you consider that he's working opposite a stuffed lizard.

The lizard toy I created a week ago Saturday with surprisingly little help from Laurel. (Surprising that I could do so much of it myself.) She did thread the sewing machine though. And she came up with some key ideas, including the two fabrics to use, and the idea of using buttons for eyes.

Anyway, just watch the movie. Hopefully it will inspire as well as educate.

1 comment:

treen said...

Great flick! Chomp chomp on the poor lizard ...

You're better at sewing than I am.