Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good Morning!

You have to get up early to beat Trina to the punch. Sorry about my comment Trina - I was in Mommy Mode.


Happy Birthday Tawnia

This morning we're going to Sam and Deb's to keep an eye on the kids for a few hours. Sam and Deb are out of town celebrating their anniversary, so they asked if we could come for a little while. This afternoon we'll be going to Costco to do some shopping then we'll go back to Deb's and give Amber the things we want to send to Tawnia. She and Sarah are driving down for Spring break.

Thanks Mindy, for putting the Tuna Melt recipe in our cookbook. Look in Breads and Breakfast if you want to check it out. Nathan asked for the cookie mix recipe so I'll be posting that soon. I'm sure some of the rest of you have recipes to post. If you're not sure how to do it, or where to put it just put it in the ftp and have Mindy add it. I didn't want to mess things up so that's the way I did it.

I'd better get some breakfast and a shower so we can get over to Deb's by 8.

Love to all,
MOM

No comments: