Monday, March 27, 2006

bestest sister

Not to appear to be bragging or anything, but I'll share why Tawnia thinks I'm the bestest sister in the world. To start the story off, I'll mention that last fall Tawnia paid for my deposit on the apartment, as well as my plane ticket home for Christmas. I owed her approximately $450. I paid her back here and there, and got it down to $220. And then I thought of her birthday present. I wanted to pay her all back, because I could feasibly do it in one big chunk, and I thought it would be a great present. And instead of just handing her $250 cash, or a check, I made 25 birthday cards. Why 25, instead of 28? Well, her birthday is on the 25th, and my birthday is on the 25th, and lower numbers are generally a better thing when it comes to birthdays. So I made these 25 birthday cards, and put a ten dollar bill in each of them, and handed them to her throughout the day. It was VERY fun to do, and I got lots of compliments on my idea. Besides all that, I helped cook lots of food (potato salad, redneck salad, jello salad) and was there to hang out with and laugh with.

No comments: