Saturday, March 25, 2006

happy happy happy!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAWNIA!!!

I hope you have a lovely day with lots of phone calls and cake!!!

My resting/not resting while sick wasn't THAT bad, Mom. "Cleaning the junk and clutter" out of our bedroom meant going through random stacks of paper that were all over the place, because I apparently keep EVERYTHING that's handed to me. I had a bunch of sacrament meeting programs, for crying out loud. Those can go! The only "heavy" work I did the entire week while staying home was standing long enough to wash the dishes. And really - when I was home, I felt fine which is what made the whole situation so dumb. Stay home - feel fine. Go to work - feel like crap. Probably because you have to be up to full speed every second of the day at work, and you can't just stop and lie down whenever you want to rest. When I went to work on Wednesday morning and came home early - that was the day I slept the entire afternoon.

For those who are wondering, yes, the movie script is done and was sent to Eric a few days ago. I haven't seen it show up on the website yet, but it's done. If you want it right away, I'll email it to you.

No comments: