Thursday, March 09, 2006

Congratulations

I would like to congratulate all those that participated in the first ever Palmer Blog contest brought to you by Skippy and His Beautiful Wife. The top three winners are Mindy, Tawnia, and Eric. Since The Mama and the Captain called without posting on the blog, they were disqualified, but still got to know before everyone else because they asked. Now I should disqualify Mindy and Tawnia for calling and asking, but they did ask on the blog first. In the official handbook on blog contests I could not find a section on calling and asking, but I am sure if there were an official handbook there would be something about using nonblogs to get information which would result in disqualification. So I am sorry to announce that Tawnia and Mindy have also been disqualified along with Mom and Dad. But this is not just a blog full of sad news. I have some good news for y’all. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. Ok, I didn’t really. The good news is that now that more than half the family knows my new calling, and that I have to go do something for it tonight, I will let you all know. Drum roll please. Ratty tat ratty tat ratty tat tat. I am now the second counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency. Not the Bishop or Prophet or anything. Many people tell me congratulations and so what I wonder is why people say congratulations to this calling and just laughed at me when I was called to be the eleven year old scout leader. What gives? And other good news is that Eric is the winner of the first ever blog contest.

On another note. Did anyone find my secret message from one of my earlier posts. The one titled “wrong way, heart monitors”? If anyone finds it let me know. I will let everyone know in a few days if no one has found it.

Nathan

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

I think it has something to so with the word "little" at the end of the second paragraph. Is that the message? I think there is probably more to it but I'm not sure what.

Good luck, everyone.
MOM

Mindy Sebastian said...

No no no .. little had a "white lie" after it, in white .. you can read it if you highlight it.