Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Script????

What's up with the movie script? I checked on the Pure Chaos page and on Emily's page and haven't found anything new. Trina and Emily said they were going to work on it while Emily was in DC. Did you get anywhere with it? I'd like to figure out what I need to get ready here at home - costumes, etc. I have the last week of the month off to do some planning or sewing or whatever. There won't be much time after school gets out because we'll be heading off to DC ourselves about a week after I get done with work. And we'll get home in time for everyone to come. Also, Dad wants to film some of the early scenes soon, but I told him he can't film any outdoor scenes until there are leaves on the trees, not bare branches or blossoms becuase that would look silly in our summer movie. So let us know what's up.

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

Eric said...

Don't worry Mom. Emily and Trina have been working on it and will have it ready soon, like in the next few days. I'll also be posting a new schedule in the next few days that should put your minds at ease.