Friday, March 03, 2006

Tired

I think my main reason for not posting is because I'm just so tired all the time. I get home from work and literally just crash on the couch until I can find the energy to get myself up and go to bed. I still did some stuff this week (FHE, ballet, etc.) And, of course, I was at work for ten hours every day. Work is frustrating right now, but I won't go into that.

How I met my in-laws. I drove from Oregon to Idaho to meet Laurel the first time. I met Michelle on a weekend excursion from Rexburg to Provo. I met Adam when I flew out to D.C. And I don't remember how I met Amanda. We were in the branch together and I thought she was great! And Nate and Manda had a cake fight at my birthday party one year. I think what I've enjoyed is getting to know my in-laws over time. I enjoy the phone calls and deep conversations and such. THAT is how I actually get to KNOW them.

Anyway, it's Friday and all the plans I'd thought of having have fallen through, so I'm going to go and figure out something to do now.
-T

No comments: