Thursday, March 02, 2006

Rats

I got 2 pet rats for the kids. They are great pets. The kids love them. One is white and one black and white.

Jared is working a lot lately. They have a lot of orders this month. Bryan has had a sinus infection, but he feels fine now . He is still taking amoxicillan. I am doing fine. Things are pretty calm with me.

About meeting in-laws, I figure most of you were there. So, I will share how I met my sister-in-law Katrina. I actually met here and we were friends before she met my brother Matthew. We both worked at Golden Corral and attended the same high school. We would hang out on the weekends and have fun together. I got Matthew a job a Golden Corral. That is when he started dating Katrina. Really they were already interested in each other at school. They actually were high school sweethearts. She still teases him that she knew me first. They live about 45 minutes from me.

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

What did the kids decide to name their new pets?