Friday, March 24, 2006

Spring Break

Just before 4:00 this afternoon I arrived home from work. I don't have to go back until April 3rd. Also this week we aren't having mutual because they want the families to have the time together. So I, hopefully have time to do some of the things I've been wanting around here. I still have this stupid problem with my legs but it seems better when I wear support hose. (Yuck! Those are for OLD ladies)

My plans are to get the curtains made for my bedroom and paint the bathroom; clean up the yard; help a couple people with their genealogy; do my spring cleaning; go visiting teaching and do some shopping. Do you think I'll get it all done? I'd also like to get more done on my history - travels, questions, etc. I definitely won't have time to be bored.

I can't wait until next summer when everyone will be here. It's going to be so much fun. It will definitely be a busy summer. Right after school is out we'll go to D.C. then the reunions and a little break before girl's camp then a McCune reunion in Las Vegas and it will be time for school to start again. Being busy is a good thing.

No comments: