Thursday, March 30, 2006

In response to Jared's comment.

Yes there has been a lot of talk about the movie lately. The script is done and sent out so it is on people's minds a little more. That isn't all we ever think or talk about, though. In the past week a few of us particiapated in the monthly Blog-FHE; Mindy posted why Tawnia thinks she's the best and Trina posted a very funny story. If you look back over the last couple of months, you'll find lots of interesting posts. Most of them have nothing to do with the movie. And, by the way, I commented on your suggestion of filming the games and other activities. Look at my comment to your post of last Tuesday.

As for the reunion schedule, I thought Dad was putting a little too much detail into it for this far in advance. Jared, your ideas weren't ignored. As for the games you mentioned, I guess we assumed those would be happening during the barbecue and at other times that are unscheduled. Since the temple will be closed, we can play all sorts of games on Wednesday. We might even figure out some kind of service to do that day. (And yes, Trina, I think going to the temple on Thursday is an excellent idea.)

I would like to hear what's up with your kids. Wasn't Brooke supposed to go into the doctor for a recheck on her bladder problems, soon? What's up there. I miss all the posts you used to put up - your answers to my questions, yours and the kids artwork, the silly holidays, those were all fun and I wish you would post more and keep us all informed. I wish everone would post more but I know I don't post everyday and not always every week.

What I've been up to this week is trying to keep my legs up. I've decided to change doctors because I haven't gotten any real help with this problem in the last 4 months. It's ridiculous. I've also been working on my curtains and helping JoAnne with her genealogy, but I haven't done many of the other things on my list.

Love to you all and I'm really looking forward to the reunion this summer.

MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've decided to change doctors. The old one didn't seem to be doing anything. We've been praying for you.

Frank and Evelyn said...

Thank you Jared. Your prayers are much appreciated. I'm sure they're what keep me going each day.

Love ya,
MOM