Monday, March 06, 2006

Mindy Wins!!!

Mindy you win the awesomeness of being the first to ask about my new calling. Good for you. I was wondering who it was going to be. I thought maybe Mom or Trina. Amanda couldn't participate because she already knows. But I think everyone should congratulate Mindy on being number one.

I am glad the story made you laugh Tawnia. It made Amanda laugh too. I like to make people laugh. Especially at others expense, and esecially when those "others" don't, and never will find out about it. Of course I won't use real people's names when retelling stories.

I just found this out by accident. When you hold down ctrl and hit backspace the whole previous word (not just the letter) is deleted. At least on the blog thing here it is. Also when you hit backspace when the cursor is not in a text window and you are in internet explorer, it is like hitting the back button.

I think that is enough...

Nathan

4 comments:

tawngap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindy Sebastian said...

So now that I win, what's your calling?

tawngap said...

So I didn't actually remove that comment earlier... just Mindy accidentally posted under my name. So Nate, what's your new calling???

Eric said...

Hey Nathan! I couldn't help but notice you mentioned you had a new calling. What is that new calling, pray tell?