Wednesday, March 08, 2006

wrong way, heart monitors

As I was driving to the doctors today I was stopped at a stop light and waited for traffic to move through so I could go. I saw a cars coming from the right and the left and I thought, "Isn't this a one way road?" Then I realized it was a one way road and some dumby was driving the wrong way on it. Sure I've been that dumby before, or I've been with dumbys like that before but that doesn't excuse this dumby in the least. When I was the dumby it was night. this was at 10:45 in the morning. Well, after several cars honked at this person they turned into a parking lot to rethink what they were doing. I actually think the one way road is annoying sometimes and I don't blame them for driving the wrong way. Maybe they were just trying to make a statement. Who knows?

While at the doctor I got a heart monitor to wear. I get to wear it for the next two weeks. I do not think that I am dying or anything, but you never know, and I have always wanted to have a heart monitor, so they let me wear one before that fateful day (when I die comes). So what I am trying to say is the only reason that I am wearing this is to say that I have done it. little white lie.

Well I guess I will let you all go now. Oh yeah, Tawnia is now in second for asking about my calling. Mother is out of the contest, and anyone else she tells, because she called and did not follow the rules of blog contests which state that you can only discuss contests of blogness on blogs. Especially when I am making them up as I go. So No More Cheating. Ask me, not Mom. and No Telling.

fin

Nathan

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Dad kind of guessed the calling so I told him, but I haven't told Clarissa or anyone else.

As for the heart monitor - they don't usually give you one to wear just because. What's going on anyway? Please keep us informed. We're your family.