Thursday, September 01, 2005

The month has ended... Nathan...

Well Nathan and Amanda, the month is over. So where's the new and improved page? I've been thinking about nothing but that all month now.

On an unrelated note, Laurel and Stevie are doing fine. Stevie didn't digest a lot of his last feeding, which worries me, but the nurses remind me that he'll have good and bad days, and that today he'll hopefully be a little more awake when he eats so he should digest more. We really need to be patient with him and let him get caught up. It's the first time he hasn't been ahead of the curve, so keeping all things in perspective, he's doing just fine.

Laurel should be coming home today. I was able to straighten up the house last night and even finished the dishes after Mom called. I got my second wind I guess. I'm tired this morning, but then I'm always tired.

No comments: