Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hola

Well, life is exhausting. I get up around 5:30 a.m., head to school by seven and then work all day... usually I get out of there by 5:30, but I've been there as late as 6:30. Then I come home... and mostly focus on stuff I need to do for work the next day... though this week I had FHE on Monday, Institute on Wednesday, Enrichment on Thursday and then last night I went to dinner with Annie and Bryce. So I am going out and "being social" On Saturdays I let myself sleep in, do what I need to do here at home, and then go back out to the school for a few hours to get ready for the next week. Sundays I don't do anything school related, except think about my kids.

The first week was really stressful, but things have gotten progressively better each day. We finally got our history books, which makes me VERY happy. Now I'm just waiting to see if we'll get any kind of science book.

So that's my life. Oh, and I'm the ward music coordinator so somewhere in there each week I get to make sure we have hymns, a pianist, and a chorister, and special musical numbers. This weeks special musical number is Mindy, and I, along with our friend Natalie singing "The Lord is My Shepherd" with Annie accompanying us.

Have a great week everyone. I'm glad that Stevie is home. I show my kids his picture all the time (he's the wallpaper on my computer screen at work.) And I have pictures of Brooke and Bryan sitting on my desk, along with the family picture from 2000.

-T

No comments: