Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Boyfriend

Hmmm... so do I have your attention now?

Yesterday at school we had a few extra minutes at the end of the day, so I got my guitar out. One of the students asked if I had named it. I said I hadn't but if I was going to I wanted it to be a boy name. So then the kids all got excited and were raising their hands to give me suggestions. I called on one boy and he said, "You should call it... Miss Palmer's Boyfriend!" That really got the kids excited. I had some other suggestions such as Mr. Palmer and Mr. Pizazz, and Pee-tah... but in the end I decided just to call it "Boyfriend." I told them that today and they think that's pretty funny.

Anyway, it's been a good week. Busy... (Three tests this week and a paper due! It just means more grading for me... but oh, well.)

Oh, and our fish died... did I tell you that? It was pretty sad for the kids, but they are excited to get a new class pet... we'll probably get another fish, because I don't really want a frog, or a hamster as they have suggested.

I hope that everyone is having a good week.
Love,
T

No comments: