Saturday, September 10, 2005

New Happenings

Have you all seen the changes to the various pages? Nathan and Amanda have done an extensive revision of their site with lots of drawings that they made themselves. Great work guys. Clarissa's been busy and so has Emily. Tawnia's is new and Mindy has some new pictures. And Jared and Eric have a few recent changes. There have been so many changes that I haven't had a chance to look at all of them.

Nathan and Amanda wondered if I'd even seen their new page and I had but I hadn't looked at all of it, so they showed me some of their favorites, (like the video cassette that Nathan drew). I've been very busy with work and church and new kittens and canning, It's been a full week but I think things might calm down just a little during this coming week, but I'm not certain.

Time to get some sleep now. I love you all,
MOM

No comments: