Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Me too!

For the last two days I've had a conference too! I had some training in Rosharon, which is about an hour away. My team wasn't too happy to lose me for two days during the last week of production, but the next time I could take the training would be even less convenient. So Tad (our boss) said go ahead and do it now. Besides, Pablo was out sick for two days last week and so I had to cover for him -- and he's the one who actually knows what he's doing. From what I've been told, I did pretty well on those two solo days (Mike was on another project) especially considering my inexperience. I worked 25 hours in two days, but I got the work done to show for it too. So I really don't feel bad about missing a couple days this week.

Tonight we went to Parent's Night at Brooke's school. They had a bunch of paper dolls with yarn hair on the wall outside the classroom, and Brooke showed us how she was the only one in her class with "yellow hair."

Well I need to sign off now-- I've got a conference call tonight in preparation for the service trip to Louisiana this weekend. I'll tell you more about that when I know more.

No comments: