Thursday, September 01, 2005

Celebrate!

The time has finally come... at 1 p.m. MST today I will FINALLY get to move into my classroom! I am so excited. I plan on spending the evening there getting as much set up as I can. Tomorrow morning I will get my whiteboard and MY desk. We're having people come in to help put desks together tomorrow evening. I may not wait that long... I do sort of want to just get my desks put together and in place.

So the final count on students for me is 24. I may get one more in the next few days. This is the fun part of being at a charter school. I got all my nametags and other things labeled with the kids names... and now I have to change a few of them. Oh, well. I'm really just adding one and dropping a few of the originals.

Oh, and we finally have the internet from our apartment, which has come in handy. I will hopefully be able to check the blog and my e-mail, even though my life is going to be crazy for the next few days while I'm getting everything set up.

-- Tawnia

Nate - Yes, I would love to see the long awaited for website myself.
Eric - I'm glad to hear that Laurel and Stevie are doing well.

No comments: