Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Greetings, family

Eric, I love the pictures of Stevie. Jared, your Star Wars caption is really funny; it made me laugh. Tawnia, I'm so glad that you have a "boyfriend." By the way, did you ever name your car?

I have to type this on Mom and Dad's computer because my cookie expired. What do I do?

And in other news, I am preparing to submit another story to Writers of the Future. It is entitled "The Wizard of Adair." This will be the fifth time I've entered the contest, and this story is a little darker (my other ones were more funny and exciting) and it's written at a higher reading level, and it's about half as long as my previous entries (about 7500 words).

Emily

1 comment:

tawngap said...

Yes, My car is named Petey (I also call him Pete or Peter) because he tweets when I set the alarm.