Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wow, what updates!

First off, Jared, I think I speak for everyone when I express my admiration and thanks for your service to the hurricane victims. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. That's a post for the family history right there. And also I know we're all praying for you and your family as Rita comes bearing down on Texas. Two huge storms in a row...

Tawnia, I enjoyed reading about back to school night. I'd be nervous too, but hey, you're a great teacher and a great person, so you have nothing to worry about.

And Trina... I just talked to you. Good times. I'm glad you got a chance to poke around Williamsburg a little bit. Good luck with your speech. If ye are prepared ye shall not fear.

Okay then Emily, loving the page, the updates, everything... I think you should put more of the actual text on the page instead of just giving away the plot, but hey, that's just me.

Mindy, I've been enjoying reading your adventures. I loved the picture (did I already say that). Working two jobs is not easy, but keep focused on good goals and stay positive and you'll do great.

Speaking of positive, I'm staying awake so I can feed Stevie in a few minutes and... but that's for another blog.

No comments: