Saturday, September 24, 2005

I've been busy, too.

I'm sorry, Eric, that Laurel didn't have a nicer shower with friends and family. I'd have been there if I could. This morning Rachel and I changed the bulletin boards in the YW room and cleaned out our closets. We got a lot done and had time to talk about our plans and how to help our girls. Trina, didn't you have your Young Women sign your book as you finished your goals? I seem to remember something like that but correct me if I'm wrong.

Then this afternoon we had a dinner before the broadcast. I'm getting Sister Vigil's recipe for Teriyaki Chicken. I hope most of the women in the family were able to attend the Relief Society Broadcast tonight. The messages were excellent. I'm already looking forward to rereading them. There was a special taped message from President Hinckley at the beginning, talks from the three sisters in the Presidency and a message from President Faust, all very excellent.


I need to get to bed now so I can be ready for church in the morning. I've been very tired lately.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: