Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Side Bar

So did someone change the color on the sidebar to black?? Just wondering. It's lunch time and I have eight of my kids eating lunch... it's a reward for them. I think I need to start looking through my coupons and take out a few... because I just had two more kids walk in. (They can eat in the class and choose a friend to eat with them... that's the coupon. And they LOVE it... plus it doesn't cost me any money.)

Anyway, life is good. I'm keeping busy, but my stress level has gone down. Basically I've decided NOT to stress about things. What get's done, get's done... and the other stuff can just wait.

Adam- congrats on your new toy. I hope you have fun with it. Did you buy it, or was it for work? (Maybe you already said, I'll have to go back and look.)

Eric - I love that you're posting daily about your life. It's nice to get a daily update on Stevie.

Jared - Please post as soon as you can. I'm sure we're all worried about you.

Everyone - let's decide on a day and time to all get on-line and discuss Emergency Preparedness. I'm guessing a Saturday would work best... but probably not this Saturday with Conference.

I'm going to actually try and eat some lunch now... plus I have some things to get done for class.

Love,
T

1 comment:

Eric said...

Yes Tawnia, I changed the side bar background color. Two reasons:

1. I was bored while sitting in a software training session this morning.

2. I think something primary like black will work better with the varied background colors that we use on our other pages.

I'm glad you like the blog. More pictures of Stevie to come.