Friday, September 16, 2005

Update on Mindy

Wow, I haven't been this busy in ages. I work every morning from 9-1 at Reagan Academy. Right now I'm doing a lot of organizing (like recording alllll the homework and classwork we've done so far, which is more than you'd think), watching the kids at lunch and recess, and helping out whenever my teacher needs. I'm busy all day, but the work is enjoyable. Then in the afternoons I usually have some free time, but this is when I post on the blog/email, work on my Russia pages (I'm trying to get them done), and work on any art projects I happen to be doing at the time (I've got two going at the moment). The evenings are either working at Subway (about 4 times a week) or going to an activity or having people over .. or something. After spending so long having all the time to myself, it's good to be busy, but I'm trying my best not to get too burnt out. I'm already kinda sick, but I can't slow down too much. This weekend isn't really a weekend for me, because I work from 4-9 tonight, and then the icky long shift from 11-7 tomorrow. At least I don't have to work on Sundays. (By the way, I am the Music Director in my Relief Society.) All this work does help though, to pay the bills .. I got my first two paychecks this week ... I'm mailing them home to Dad to PLEASE put in my checking account, so I have money in there to buy groceries and write a rent check, etc. I will put $50 of that into savings so I can pay my student loan this month myself, so you don't have to worry about it. I'm glad that I can be independant, and I'm looking forward to having regular paychecks coming along.

And Tawnia and I both think that Stevie is an adorable baby, and we're always happy to see new pictures.

No comments: