Friday, September 09, 2005

Brooke likes the kittens

Brooke would like to be informed when they open their eyes. I showed Bryan the pictures of the kittens and asked what they were. He looked and looked and thought. Then he said, "That's cats. Bad, sick cats with no eyes." He still liked them, because they are furry little animals. It looks like my family is going to be very busy in October. My parents are moving; my oldest brother (Jeremy) is getting married; my youngest brother (Trever) is leaving to serve as a full time missionary in the Utah, Salt Lake City mission; my 24 year old brother (Matthew) baby is due Oct. 1; Anthony (21)will be reporting to Washington State to board a nuclear submarine with the Navy (his first assignment). Exiting times.

1 comment:

Emily said...

A girl from my branch (Kathleen Ramos) is going to Salt Lake South, Spanish speaking. She'll be in the MTC in October.