Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Updates

My page has been updated again, and it probably won't be updated again for a while unless I decide to add some more pictures or finish another story. I have a list of the books I've written, including a brief plot summary or character sketch or how I came to write it or a little on the themes. In case you've wondered, I'm counting fifteen books, ranging in length from about 15,000 words to 84,000 words, as "almost complete," the ones that I have attempted to have published or ones where there is a complete draft (or pretty close to one). Of course, I think they all still need a lot of work, but hopefully I'll have something ready to go soon.

I also finished typing "Children of the Dragon," so you can read that. If it seems a little confusing, remember this was my first major fantasy project, and I was trying to cram three years worth of ideas into less than 17,000 words. If I had written it the way I had originally intended, it would have been much longer. But I'm not planning on rewriting it. You can also read "The Sword and the Medallion," and "Firestone." (I loaned a copy of "Firestone" to Becca Riches, and she's really enjoyed it.)

Emily

No comments: