Monday, August 30, 2004

The Many Adventures of Tawnia the Pooh

Well, I had a job interview today to be a Teacher's Assistant in an Elementary School. So now I have to decide if I want the job or not. I have until tomorrow afternoon to let the principal know. It would be a good way to get my foot in the door for a teaching position because he basically told me that he would hire me if someone doesn't want to come back for next year. I just have to get my certification again, which will take a little effort and some money, but should be do-able.

Other then that I've just been having fun with my new roommates. We get along very well. We have already had a lot of fun just being crazy together. It's great. My new ward is okay so far. I haven't been to any activities because there haven't really been any, but there's FHE tonight. And I need to get signed up for an institute class ASAP... so that I can legally live where I'm living (it's BYU approved and you're not supposed to live there unless you're a student of some sort, which includes institute.)

So there's my life in a nutshell. I am going to go home now and do my laundry. I'm at the library right now, because I have access to the internet here.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: