Thursday, August 19, 2004

I Vote for Insanityinc.net or org

That's quite a list, thanks Jared. It looks like you've been doing your homework on this project. It's going to help me reach one of my goals, that of setting up a webpage. I can at least learn how to put things on a page and then I can set up my own. I want one for my genealogy, that everyone can visit. I think I can get one through the church site.

As for my goals, I think I'll post the whole list on the site. I have several that I'm working on at the present time. One is to try a new recipe every month for a year. I figure if I don't put a time limit on it I'll never know when it's done. I also try not to write goals that I really don't have any control of. I would like to put that I will be in a temple session with all of my children at the same time but that's up to each of you. I can't force you to remain worthy to be there. It looks like a strong possibility at the moment but I don't think it should be on my list. These are personal goals.
Some of the others I have are:
Visit all 50 states - so far I've been to 38.
Go through 50 different temples - I'm at 25 now.
Go on a mission.
Find Egbert's parents.
Weigh 130 or less.
I have several places throughout the world that I want to see.
Right now I'm working on writing my personal history. In Relief Society this month we made a jar full of questions. Each day you pull out one and answer it. When you're done you have an interesting history of your life. Today's question is going to be fun. Where are some of the most interesting places you've traveled to? ***Brain storm*** maybe I should post the questions on here each day and we could all answer them. That would keep the conversations going.

Eric - Clarissa needs another invitation.

Love always,
MOM

No comments: